Support - Verifying Account Through ID.me
File Upload Folks: DO NOT exit the verification process while they are reviewing your documents!
You must wait on the ID.me page until it gives you the link back to VetTix!
Clicking back to VetTix.org from ID.me is the ONLY way their system will tell our system you are verified.
1. Log into your vet tix account.
2. Click on the Verify with TROOP ID link.
3. A new window will open up, It will then have you log into your ID.me account.
4. After you log into your account it will ask you to verify your status.
If you are using file upload method with ID.me. Stay in their page until your documents are uploaded and you'll see that you are verified, this may take a little bit of time, please keep your browser window open until you see and click the link back to VetTix.org.
5. This shows your status has been confirmed.
6. This is where ID.me confirms your account has been verified.
Once you see the successful verification messages on ID.me, click the continue button and it will take you back to your vet tix account where your account is now verified.
Remember do not close any windows during this process as this will cause the verification process at VetTix to be unsuccessful.
If you are experiencing any issues, do not go to their business forms to fill out support issues, this is not helpful and is causing stress on our relationship with our amazing partner. If you need help with something on their end, you are free to visit their actual support page at https://help.id.me/hc/en-us